- Free Private Well Water Sampling in Six County Area
- 2nd Annual Fly Fishing Film Tour & Uncompahgre River Benefit
- Red Mountain Mining District Tour Guide tells The Watch about historical sights
- UWP reports on 2017 Hydrodam Sediment Release Study
- Ridgway Updated Proposed Ordinance on River District Development
UWP is a 501(c)(3) organization where your donations help fund water quality restoration and education projects in the Upper Uncompahgre River Watershed.
Upcoming EventsMay2Wedall-day 8th Annual Mining & Reclamation ... @ Ruth Humphreys Brown Theater8th Annual Mining & Reclamation ... @ Ruth Humphreys Brown TheaterMay 2 – May 4 all-dayPlanning for Resiliency May 2-4, 2018, Creede, Colo. A long-range view is necessary to build resilient communities and organizations, especially in today’s economy. Times of plenty make it easy to carry on with business as usual. However, disruptive events can … Continue reading →Jun30Sat10:00 am 11th annual Ridgway RiverFest @ Rollans Park11th annual Ridgway RiverFest @ Rollans ParkJun 30 @ 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Category Archives: Education
Volunteers from the Uncompahgre Watershed Partnership participated in Lake Appreciation Day at Ridgway State Park on Saturday, July 16, providing information about the watershed and sharing a little Upper Uncompahgre River Watershed music.