Please read the 2019 End-of-the-Year Membership/Donation Drive Letter from the UWP Board to find out how your contributions are helping the watershed. (The second page of the letter is a membership/donation form that you can print and mail.)
The Uncompahgre Watershed Partnership offers a few easy ways to make your tax-deductible financial contribution to our nonprofit. UWP donors are also eligible to receive a Colorado income tax credit.
- Membership: a convenient way to show your annual support of UWP, which gives you member discounts at our events and puts you on our mailing list to receive news and updates on our activities and projects. Pick your membership level below and click on the “Donate” button below it to open the PayPal website and pay through the online service or with your credit card.
Individual Member ($36)
Family Member ($55)
Business Member ($100)
- One-time online donation: a simple way to choose any monetary level from $5 to $10,000 to help fund our activities. Please click on the water droplet on the right side of this page to open the PayPal website, where you can type in your donation amount and pay through the online service or with your credit card.
- Recurring online donations: a method of spreading your donations out over the year so they can have lasting impact. Please click on the water droplet on the right side of this page to open the PayPal website, where you can type in your donation amount, check the “Make this Recurring” (to make it monthly), and pay through the online service or with your credit card.
- Donations and membership payments by mail: another method of getting your payment to us through the postal service. Please open, fill out and print our Membership Form (pdf) and send it with a check made payable to UWP to UWP, P.O. Box 392, Ridgway, CO 81432.
- Donating (at no cost to you!) through smile.amazon.com, igive.com or City Market/Kroger. Find out more: http://www.uncompahgrewatershed.org/trigger-donations-while-you-shop/
If you have any questions about giving to UWP, please contact Communications Coordinator Tanya Ishikawa at email@example.com or 970-325-3010. Thank you for considering a financial contribution to support the Uncompahgre Watershed Partnership and our work restoring and protecting the Upper Uncompahgre River Watershed.