Please head over to the Horsefly Brewery in Montrose for Tap Night on Tuesday, July 12 to benefit the Uncompahgre Watershed Partnership. UWP gets $1 from each drink (beer and soda) sold between 6 and 9 p.m. So, start cutting back on your liquid intake now so you’ll be plenty thirsty on that July evening. (All ages are welcome in the restaurant and on the patio, so bring the whole family from 2 months old to 1 century young.)
- Free Private Well Water Sampling in Six County Area
- 2nd Annual Fly Fishing Film Tour & Uncompahgre River Benefit
- Red Mountain Mining District Tour Guide tells The Watch about historical sights
- UWP reports on 2017 Hydrodam Sediment Release Study
- Ridgway Updated Proposed Ordinance on River District Development
UWP is a 501(c)(3) organization where your donations help fund water quality restoration and education projects in the Upper Uncompahgre River Watershed.
Upcoming EventsSep15Sat9:00 am Love Your Gorge 2018 @ Ouray Ice ParkLove Your Gorge 2018 @ Ouray Ice ParkSep 15 @ 9:00 am – 3:00 pmMore Information Coming Soon! Volunteers are needed to help clean up the Uncompahgre River Gorge above Ouray, where the Ouray Ice Park is located, on Saturday, Sept. 15, from 9 a.m. to noon with a free picnic event to follow. … Continue reading →